If you would like to ignore a specific Issue or entire issue pattern across repository, you can have CodeFactor.io ignore it as follows:
- Go to any page containing issues.
- Click Ignore icon (shown as eye) on upper right corner of issue header.
- Click Ignore Issue to exclude selected issue only.
- Click Ignore Issues like this to exclude selected issue pattern for entire repository.
- Click Ignore File to exclude related file with all it's issues.
If you later decide that some issues should no longer be ignored, go to Issues page and click Ignored filter button on upper right corner. Here you can unignore selected issues or patterns.